X Architectonics directly addresses climate change and the human condition.
X ARCHITECTONICS SUSTAINABLE BENEFITS
A TRANSITIONAL INCLUSIVE EDUCATION METHODOLOGY THAT ADDRESSES POVERTY, HOUSING, HUNGER, ENERGY, THE HUMAN CONDITION, HUMAN MIGRATION & CLIMATE CHANGE.
HOME-FARMS are Eco Sustainable dwellings providing comfort, quality shelter, food and water while sequestering CO2. No other home-farm design are fully Eco Sustainable and Regenerative while being energy, cost and planet saving.
• CO2 SEQUESTRATION Unique ecological Carbon Capture & Storage (eCCS) and Soil Carbon Sequestration (SCS) provides secure storage of CO2 in both land soil and building materials.
• ENERGY EFFICIENT building construction, water heaters, double glazing, heating and cooling.
• ECOLOGICAL building materials, plant based, organic, no pesticides, sustainable.
• THERMAL INSULATION eCCS "breathing" insulation maintains a quieter and more comfortable home all year round - with 50-90% less heat loss.
• GREENHOUSE FOOD PRODUCTION (veranda or pergola) reflects heat into the house when needed and extra summer shade, and of course fresh food.
• PERMACULTURE and AQUAPONICS gardens provide fresh organic food and rich protein source.
• NATURAL COOLING PASSIVE house design consistently supplies fresh air for superior air quality with an optional heat recovery from exiting warm air, as cooling air enters.
• NATURAL COOLING UNDERGROUND piping system compliments Passive house system.
• EAVES over windows keeps unwanted sun out in summer and let's the sun's warmth in during winter.
• ORGANIC eCCS Block Eco materials are plant based and can decompose back into the earth without any detrimental effects.
• NO PESTICIDES are used in any growing process, hence there is no pesticide run-off into waterways.
• COTTAGE INDUSTRY Home Business and Markets.
• ECO SUSTAINABLE INDUSTRY (ESI) Green Belt construction.
• WASTE is used or recycled.