- Hemp for Fuel
- Hemp Plastics
- Pictures of Hemp Houses Here
- Mum rents one of Britain's first cannabis houses
- UK: Hemp Shows Off All Its Upright Qualities: Financial Times, 31 March 2001
- EXPANDING THE BOUNDARIES OF HEMP
- Industrial Hemp News
- Hemp oil UK
- INDIKAH's Hemp oil and Earth Scents (USA)
- Industrial Hemp Archive
- Home of Hemp : Hemp Farming and Medicine
- All Purpose Hemp Washcloth and Hemp Seed Oil Soap
- Bagohemp: Hemp Bags, purses, hats
- Hemp Foods
- Hemp Seed - Nutritionally Complete Food
- Spanish Exporters of Hemp
- Hemp in Russia
- Hemp Industries Association
- Colorado Hemp Initiative Project
- Dr. Dave's Hemp Archives
- South African Hemp Feasibility Report
- Industrial Hemp Economic Viability
- Hemp Seed Border Wars by Dana Larsen
- Hemp Around The World - NORML New Zealand
- Global Hemp Directory
- The Cultivation and Use of Hemp in Ancient China
- General Hemp Information - The Hemp Museum
- International Hemp Free Church
- Hemp Seed and Its Uses As Food including some recipes
- Hemp Commerce and Farming Report, June 2000, Canadian Institute of Food and Science
- Hemp Farming in the UK
The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is an intergovernmental organisation that supports countries in their transition to a sustainable energy future, and serves as the principal platform for international co-operation, a centre of excellence, and a repository of policy, technology, resource and financial knowledge on renewable energy. IRENA promotes the widespread adoption and sustainable use of all forms of renewable energy, including bioenergy, geothermal, hydropower, ocean, solar and wind energy, in the pursuit of sustainable development, energy access, energy security and low-carbon economic growth and prosperity.
ARENA is the Australian Renewable Energy Agency, a commercially oriented agency. It was established on 1 July 2012 by the Australian Renewable Energy Agency Act 2011.
We have two objectives:
- improve the competitiveness of renewable energy technologies
- increase the supply of renewable energy in Australia.
The CEFC operates like a traditional financier. We work collaboratively with co-financiers and project proponents to seek ways to secure financing solutions for the clean energy sector.
Mark Zuckerberg and his wife pledged to give away virtually all of their $46 billion in Facebook Inc. shares, setting a new philanthropic benchmark by committing their massive fortune to charitable causes while still in their early 30s.
It's up to us, you and me,
for we are the teachers of the next generation.